eLink® is Taco Comfort Solutions’ line of cloud services, providing users access to their devices data and performance while giving them control over their comfort. Using a Taco product featuring eLink provides users with support, monitoring, or controls straight from their mobile phone, tablet, or laptop. Now, it’s even easier to get important information, status updates and control of your Taco products. eLink provides the answer for both residential and commercial applications, just look for the logo to see if your product is connected.
Products featuring eLink are categorized into three application specific categories: Support, Monitoring, and Controls. These features of eLink identify how the cloud provides you with the support and control you require.
Taco Tags give you the knowledge of the factory, right on your device using NFC technology. Just one tap brings all of the relevant information straight to your fingertips. No setup required! The power of your device energizes the Taco Tag, thereby eliminating the need for wires or batteries. Each tag provides access to support and all vital information specific to your Taco Comfort Solutions product. With just a tap, Taco’s eLink provides: Order Information, Product Specs, Instruction Sheets, Replacement Parts, CAD Drawings, Technical Support, Catalogs, Sales Representative Information, and more.
Using Taco Tags is as easy as 1 – 2 – 3.
- Download the Taco eLink App on your smart device.
- Find the Taco Tag on your Taco product and Tap the Tag to connect
- Product information is now at your fingertips!
Flexible silicone waterproof design encases NXP Semiconductor microchip, or other approved supplier, and copper coil antenna
- Lock feature - a tamper-proof solution preserving the factory information stored on the microchip.
- Minimum storage capacity 144 bytes 3M 966 Adhesive
- On-Metal layer 0.30-0.35 mm ferrite material to promote electromagnetic conduction on industrial metal equipment
- Operating temperatures -40 ̊C to +160 ̊C