Series e-HSC Double Suction Centrifugal Pumps
Although every building is unique in architecture and operation, they all rely on an HVAC system to ensure the comfort, well-being, and productivity of their occupants. And although there are different designs and approaches to achieving proper indoor environmental control, a centrifugal pump plays a critical role in the performance of chillers, boilers, cooling towers, and hydronic distribution systems.
- Bell & Gossett e-HSC Double Suction Centrifugal Pump Brochure
- Bell & Gossett e-HSC Double Suction Centrifugal Pump Technical Brochure
- Bell & Gossett e-HSC Double Suction Centrifugal Pump Curves
- Bell & Gossett e-HSC Double Suction Centrifugal Pump Instruction Manual
- Bell & Gossett HSC Double Suction Centrifugal Pump Replacement Parts List
Designed and manufactured by the global leader in hydronic pump technology, the new Series e-HSC double suction pump provides engineers, contractors, and building owners a more powerful, serviceable, and efficient solution for a wide range of critical HVAC applications.
Features and Benefits
- Longer running life: thanks to a shorter shaft that reduces vibrations, this pump can run up to 3x as long (100,000 hours within the preferred operating range) before the bearings need to be changed.
- More powerful: with a flow rate of up to 26,600 gpm the new e-HSC can easily handle large capacity systems and higher head.
- Ease of serviceability: to save time and reduce downtime, the mechanical seal and bearings can be easily accessed without opening the upper casing. And with the standard spacer coupling, both can be changed easily.
- Suitable for any installation: the design of the seal chamber and mechanical seals works with any incoming pressure and eliminates the need for an external flushing solution
- Peace of mind: backed by Xylem’s responsive, knowledgeable distribution network, this pump offers the reliable service and rugged engineering you expect from the world’s leading water technology company.
- More efficient: each model has been optimized to balance efficiency and suction head requirements, and the completeness of the range means that there is a pump for every flow requirement within 10% of BEP.
- Cooling towers
- Distributive pumping
- District cooling and heating applications
- Primary & secondary pumping for HVAC
- Process application in HVAC Markets
There are no products listed under this category.