1050 Series Bronze Circulating Pumps
The Armstrong 1050 Series Bronze Circulating Pumps serve residential and light commercial systems that require higher flow and pressure. 1050/1060 circulators also offer the flexibility of customizing the flow curve to specific application requirements. Applications: Residential and light commercial pumping, such as hot and chilled water recirculation, potable water distribution, multi-stage zoning, and general industrial service. Performance range of 250 USgpm flow; with 55 ft of head.
- Armstrong 1050 / 1060 Circulating Pump Brochure
- Armstrong 1050 / 1060 Circulating Pump Installation / Operating Instructions
- Armstrong 1050 Circulating Pump Curves
- Armstrong 1060 Circulating Pump Curves
- Armstrong 1050 1B & 1.25B Circulating Pump Submittal Sheet
- Armstrong 1050 1.50B & 2B Circulating Pump Submittal Sheet
- Armstrong 1060 1.50D & 2D Circulating Pump Submittal Sheet
- Armstrong 1060 3D Circulating Pump Submittal Sheet
- Hydronic heating and cooling
- Domestic water systems
- Multi-stage zoning
- General industrial service
Radially-split body can be left in the line while servicing the pump, eliminating needless disconnecting of pipes. Armstrong inline circulating pumps have an oversized shaft of either special alloy steel (for sleeve design) or stainless steel (maintenance free design), machined to exacting tolerances. Both shaft design provide long life under severe working conditions. A tried and proven method of preventing water leakage, the silicon carbide construction is an often imitated feature of the Armstrong circulator. Made of strong, long-lasting materials ensures many years of noise-free, trouble-free service. Armstrong’s shaft and bearing modules (both sleeve & maintenance free design) are unique for ease of serviceability and reduced inventory costs.
If you have pictures of the data plate please email them to us at: Sales@NationalPumpSupply.com.
There are no products listed under this category.