Taco Radiant Systems X-Pump Block
The Taco XPB-1 X-Pump Block (XPB) is another breakthrough in the design, control and installation of radiant systems that delivers unmatched flexibility in a single unit. It is equally effective when used with open or closed systems, barrier or non-barrier tubing and where the system heat source is a boiler or water heater.
The Taco X-Pump Block combines a variable speed mixing control, a heat source circulator, system circulator and heat exchanger in a single unit. This combination delivers complete system isolation between the heat generation side of the system and the heat delivery side, whether radiant tubing, glycol based snowmelt, baseboard, etc.
- Taco XPB-1 X-Pump Block Brochure
- Taco XPB-1 X-Pump Block Submittal Sheet
- Taco XPB-1 X-Pump Block Instruction Sheet
- Use as an outdoor reset control, a set-point control or a delta T limiting control.
- Requires only four pipe connections for complete installation.
- Does not require special piping, balancing valve, closely spaced tees, external control or complex wiring
If you have any questions please give us a call at 1-800-781-7405 or email us your request. Sales@NationalPumpSupply.com