Axiom Mini Feeders
Axiom System Feeders are designed to simplify the process of maintaining the cold static fluid pressure in closed-loop heating and cooling systems. Having a reservoir of suitable make-up fluid eliminates the need for backflow prevention and helps solve many of the associated problems when using domestic water as a make-up fluid.
We offer four models of Residential & Light Commercial System Feeders:
- New DMF150 Digital Mini Feeder PRESSURE PAL
- New DMF300 Digital Mini Feeder PRESSURE PAL
- MF200 Mini Feeder PRESSURE PAL MF200-S Mini Feeder SOLAR PAL
- MF300 Mini Feeder PRESSURE PAL
- MF300-S Mini Feeder SOLAR PAL
We also offer eight models of Commercial System Feeders:
- SF100 SF100-L (Large Capacity)
- SF100-HP (High Pressure 25-85 psi)
- SF100-HP-L (Large Capacity & High Pressure 25-85 psi)
- SF100-UHP (Ultra High Pressure 35-125 psi)
- SF100-D (Duplex Unit - 2 pumps)
- SF100-D-P (Duplex unit c/w Alternating control panel and level alarms)
- SF100-2PRV (Supply 2 Separate Systems)
- System Feeders are ideal for boiler/chiller systems, snow/ice melt circuits, outside air heating/cooling glycol coils, geothermal and solar heating systems.
Features & Benefits:
- Automatically maintains a minimum system pressure at a user defined setting.
- Feeders are compatible with both water and glycol/water solutions.
- Provides leak detection - dropping fluid level provides immediate notice that the system is losing fluid.
- Prevents major floods - in the event of a system rupture, only the contents of the tank will be pumped into the system.
- All units plug omit any standard 115 VAC outlet.
- Diverter valve allows easy purging of air on initial start-up and manual mixing of fluid in the tank.
- Fluid drained for service from the system can easily be recovered and used to replenish the system following service.
- Fluid level switch shuts the pump off if the storage tank level gets too low.
- Does not require an annual recertification testing.
Please contact us for more information 1-800-781-7405.