Series e-SV Vertical Multi-stage Pumps
Goulds e-SV Series Stainless Steel Vertical Multi-Stage Pumps.
- Goulds Commercial Product Catalog
- Goulds e-SV Series Vertical Multi Stage Pump Technical Manual
- Goulds e-SV Series Vertical Multi Stage Pump Low NPSH Curves
- Goulds e-SV Series Vertical Multi Stage Pump Installation Manual
- Goulds e-SV Series Vertical Multi Stage Pump Repair Parts
- Goulds e-SV Series Vertical Multi Stage Pump Mechanical Seal Installation Guide
- Goulds Pumps Controls & Pressure Boosting Catalog
- Goulds Series e-SV Maintenance Videos
The Goulds e-SV range of pumps features 11 models, and can be specially con gured for a wider range of applications. The line is interchangeable with Goulds Water Technology Pumps’ SSV series of vertical multi-stage pumps for added exibility in meeting pumping requirements. Additionally, five e-SV manufacturing facilities around the world provide shorter lead times and faster service.
The e-SV fabricated vertical multi-stage pump is an energy saving, non-priming pump coupled to a standard premium-efficient motor. It’s built to withstand a variety of, mechanically aggressive and high temperature liquids, and is designed to extend uptime and help reduce lifecycle costs in a wide range of demanding applications.
The e-SV range of pumps features 11 models, and each can be specially configured for a wide range of environments. What’s more, when an e-SV is paired with a Hydrovar® or Aquavar® IPC variable speed drive, it provides energy saving increases up to 70% vs. fixed speed, while reducing installation time.
e-SVE Smart Pump:
The e-SVE smart pump is the newest addition to the e-SV pump family. It is a pre-programmed package combining the e-SV fabricated vertical multi-stage pump with a Xylem Smart Motor – an “ultra-premium” level IE5 permanent magnet motor with built-in pump protection controls and monitoring. The combination allows for easy, cost effective installation, and has a pre-configured system’s intelligence and performance right out of the box. Six e-SVE pump ranges are available with multiple construction designs offer flexibility for a wide list of applications, including residential and light commercial, OEM applications and HVAC.
e-SV Packaged Hydrovar®
The Hydrovar variable speed pump drive takes pumping to a new level of flexibility and efficiency when combined with the e-SV pump. The e-SV Packaged Hydrovar ships as one complete unit comprised of an e-SV pump, a Hydrovar drive and a fused disconnect. It arrives pre-assembled, pre-wired and pre-programmed. The Packaged Hydrovar is designed for centrifugal pump systems requiring constant pressure, flow control or differential pressure.
Features & Benefits
e-SV Pump Features:
- The expanded hydraulic coverage of an e-SV pump combined with a NEMA premium-efficient motor delivers maximum performance.
- The extended e-SV portfolio allows you to select a pump aligned with your application’s optimum duty point.
- A variable speed drive such as Hydrovar® or Aquavar® IPC increases a e-SV’s energy savings up to 70% vs. fixed speed.
- Standard models offer low NPSH, with even lower NPSH models available.
- e-SV pumps are available in horizontal and vertical configurations.
- The pump can be easily repaired right in the piping.
e-SVE Smart Pump Features:
- Features the Xylem Smart Motor an “ultra-premium” IE5 permanent, magnet motor, providing efficiency well above a standard IE3 NEMA Premium a synchronous motor.
- includes a wide range of monitoring, control and safety features right out of the box with no need to configure.
- can operate single or multipump systems of up to three pumps, with no need for an external control panel or PLC.
- exceeds hydraulic performance of fixed speed versions in a more compact design.
- Six e-SVE pump ranges are available with multiple construction designs offer flexibility for a wide list of applications, including residential and light commercial, OEM applications and HVAC.
- Certified to the NSF/ANSI 61 Drinking Water System Components Standard.
- Options include high-temperature seals, low NPSH design, high pressure design, and passivated and electropolished versions.
Packaged e-SV Hydrovar Features:
- The Packaged e-SV Hydrovar provides industry-leading efficiencies with a broad performance range.
- The vertically-mounted configuration of e-SV pump, motor and Hydrovar drive is designed to save space.
- The components are pre-sized and pre-selected, which simplifies the ordering process.
- The system is assembled, programmed and tested in the factory.
- The system has the capability to control up to eight pumps.
If you have any questions please give us a call at 1-800-781-7405 or email us your request. Sales@NationalPumpSupply.com