Taco AC Series Tank Type Air Separators
Taco AC Series Tank Type Air Separators. The AC models of air separators deliver all the quality and performance you expect from Taco products. They are built to last with shell, heads and ANSI flanges with ASME constructed for 125, 150, 250 and 300psi working pressures all while providing outstanding performance in the field, up to a maximum operating temperature of 375 ̊F. The AC product line is available in standard sizes from 2” through 20” to meet the needs of a broad range of applications with custom unit sizes available up to 36” pipe size.
- Taco AC Series Tank Type Air Separator Brochure
- Taco AC Series Tank Type Flanged Air Separator 125 PSI Submittal Sheet
- Taco AC Series Tank Type Flanged Air Separator 150 PSI Submittal Sheet
- Taco AC Series Tank Type Grooved Air Separator 125 PSI Submittal Sheet
- Taco AC Series Tank Type Grooved Air Separator 150 PSI Submittal Sheet
- Taco AC Series Tank Type Air Separator With Strainer Performance Curves
- Taco AC Series Tank Type Air Separator Without Strainer Performance Curves
Taco offers these separators with or without strainers, in standard pipe line sizes from 2” to 20” with custom unit sizes up to 36” pipe size. The wide range of sepa- rator models have been developed for applications with owrates up to 12,500 gpm. This wide range of models allows optimum selections with reduced pressure drop requirements. The standard product is designed for working pressures of 125 psi at 375 ̊F. Optional 150, 250 and 300 psi maximum pressure units, 375 ̊F maximum temperature units are also available. Taco air separators are manufactured from carbon steel listed in ASME Section II. Contact us for higher working pressures, larger sizes or non-standard materials of construction.
If you have any questions please give us a call at 1-800-781-7405 or email us your request. Sales@NationalPumpSupply.com