B&G Series PL Pumps
The Series PL close coupled booster pumps are specifically designed for quiet operation in hydronic, radiant and geothermal heating and cooling systems. These inline permanently lubricated pumps are available in cast iron or lead-free bronze body construction.
- Bell & Gossett PL Pump Brochure
- Bell & Gossett PL Pump Submittal Sheet
- Bell & Gossett PL Series Instruction Manual
Features & Benefits:
- B&G’s powerful, dry-motor design delivers exceptional performance
- 25% more efficient than competition
- Precision-machined and balanced alloy steel rotor for superior performance.
- Solid “Stiff-Shaft” design is constructed of high-strength alloy steel impervious to cracking caused by thermal stresses.
- XL-11™ Precision-Crafted Bearing System
- Permanently oil lubricated
- Completely maintenance free
- Advanced close-coupled design increases pump life and efficiency, assures dependable seasonal start-ups and can easily handle difficult water conditions
- Tough, durable seal system features a carbon/silicon carbide seal on a stainless steel shaft sleeve for long life and rugged operation
- Double sided stainless steel neck ring for optimum efficiency