You have of store credit. To use it, simply place your order and you will be able to choose store credit as the payment method when it comes time to pay for your order.
Taco 2400 Series Cast Iron Pumps
Taco 2400 Series Cast Iron High Capacity Circulators are specifically designed for quiet, efficient, dependable operation in a wide range of medium to high flow/head hydronic heating, chilled water cooling and hot water recirculation applications. The space saving, close-coupled, maintenance free motor with permanently lubricated, sealed-for-life bearings, Noryl impeller and durable, carbon/silicon-carbide mechanical seal provide unmatched reliability. Available in Cast Iron or Stainless Steel construction. Typical applications include hydronic heating, in-floor radiant, snow melt, high pressure drop boilers, outdoor wood boilers, chilled water cooling, geothermal heat pumps, primary/secondary loops and hydro air fan coils. The Stainless Steel 2400 Series should be used for open, domestic water recirculation systems. The carbon/silicon-carbide mechanical seal is easy to service in only a few minutes.
- Taco 2400 Series Technical Brochure
- Taco 2400 Series Pump Instruction Sheet
- Taco 2400 Series Pump Submittal Sheet
- Taco 2400 Series Pump Mechanical Seal Replacement
- Taco 2400 Series Pump Parts List
- Taco 2400 Series Wood Boiler Pump Instruction Sheet
- Taco 2400 Series Wood Boiler Pump Submittal Sheet