You have of store credit. To use it, simply place your order and you will be able to choose store credit as the payment method when it comes time to pay for your order.
B&G Series NRF - NBF - SSF Circulators
The Bell & Gossett NRF, NBF & SSF Circulating pumps are a flanged in-line system lubricated circulating pump designed specifically for quiet operation in a closed hydronic heating system.
Features and Benefits:
- High starting torque for dependable seasonal start-ups (Up to 80% more than competing circulators)
- Unique B&G DuraGlide Bearing System assures years of trouble-free start-ups
- Closed impeller design improves operating efficiency
- Backed by B&G’s representatives and a 3-year warranty–the best in the business
- DuraGlide Bearing System incorporates several components working together to eliminate seasonal freeze-up
- Stabilized, heat resistant, polypropylene impeller, its closed design improves operating efficiency
- Self-cleaning particle shield protects the shaft and bearings from system start-up debris
- One-piece, high-nickel stainless steel stator can isolates the stator from system fluid and maintains precision bearing alignment for longer bearing life
- Carbon bearings, diamond-like ceramic shaft and generous clearances are more resistant to lime, chloride and oxide build-up
- Face plate and rotor sleeve feature corrosion resistant stainless steel construction for longer life