B&G Series 1510 Parts
We stock most parts for the Bell & Gossett Series 1510 Pumps. Please contact us for more info.
If you need help identifying the part you need please provide as much info as possible and if you have pictures of the data plate please email them to us at: Sales@NationalPumpSupply.com.
- B&G Series 1510 Pump Maintenance Instruction Videos
- B&G 1510 Pump Curves
- B&G 1510 Technical Brochure
- B&G 1510 Pump Kit Brochure
- B&G i-alert Refrence Manual
- B&G 1510 Bearing Assembly/Shaft Replacement Instruction Manual
- B&G 1510 Stuffing Box Replacement Parts List
- B&G 1510 Standard Design Replacement Parts List
Base-mounted, end-suction Bell & Gossett Series 1510 pumps are available in 1-1/4” through 8” sizes, 1/2 HP to 150 HP at 1750 RPM and 2 HP through 150 HP at 3500 RPM. Bronze-fitted and all iron material configurations are available with flows to 4000 GPM, heads to 500 feet. i-ALERT condition monitor measures vibration and temperature at the outboard bearing and automatically indicates when pre-set levels of vibration and temperature have been exceeded, so that changes can be made before failure occurs. Integrally cast volute foot and center drop-out spacer coupling combine to offer true back pullout capability, providing low-cost ease of maintenance. An ANSI-OSHA-compliant coupling guard shields the flexible coupler. A welded steel baseplate and internally flushed mechanical seal are standard features on this pump.