Series HSC-S Small & Medium Double Suction Pumps
Although every building is unique in architecture and operation, they all rely on an HVAC system to ensure the comfort, well-being, and productivity of their occupants. And although there are different designs and approaches to achieving proper indoor environmental control, a centrifugal pump plays a critical role in the performance of chillers, boilers, cooling towers, and hydronic distribution systems.
- Bell & Gossett Series HSC-S Small To Medium Double Suction Centrifugal Pump Brochure
- Bell & Gossett Series HSC-S Small To Medium Double Suction Centrifugal Pump Technical Brochure
- Bell & Gossett Series HSC-S Small To Medium Double Suction Centrifugal Pump Curves
- Bell & Gossett Series HSC-S Small To Medium Double Suction Centrifugal Pump Instruction Manual
- Bell & Gossett Series HSC-S Small To Medium Double Suction Centrifugal Pumps Replacement Parts
Bell & Gossett Double-suction, base-mounted Series HSC-S pumps are available in 2” through 10” sizes. Motor sizes through 300 HP. Flows to 6500 GPM and heads to 600 feet. Bronze-fitted construction with working pressures available up to 400 psig with 250# ANSI flanges. This pump features externally flushed mechanical seals. Closed-end steel baseplate with full seam welds for strength and an open top for easy grouting. The HSC-S offers horizontal mounting (Model 150). The pump bearings and mechanical seals can be serviced without disturbing the piping connections or electrical motor connections. An ANSI-OSHA-compliant coupling guard shields the flexible coupler.
Features and Benefits
- Long coupled, base mounted, single stage, double suction, horizontally split case design, in cast iron bronze fitted construction specifically designed and guaranteed for quiet operation.
- Suitable standard operations at 225°F (107°C) and 175 psig (12 BAR) working pressure or optional operations at up to 250°F (121°C) and 280 (19 BAR) or 400 psig (27 BAR) working pressures.
- Working pressures shall not be derated at temperatures up to 250°F (121°C).
- The pump internals are capable of being serviced without disturbing piping connections or electrical motor connections.
There are no products listed under this category.