You have of store credit. To use it, simply place your order and you will be able to choose store credit as the payment method when it comes time to pay for your order.
B&G Small Diaphragm Tanks - Non Code (HFT)
Bell & Gossett Small Diaphragm Tanks - Non-Code (HFT). Please Contact Us For Lead Time & Pricing.
If you have questions you can also email your request to us at: Sales@NationalPumpSupply.com.
- Bell & Gossett Non-ASME Expansion Tanks Series HFT Pre-Charged Diaphragm Technical Brochure
- Bell & Gossett Diaphragm Expansion Tanks ASME And Non-Code Instruction Manual
- Bell & Gossett Diaphragm Expansion Tanks ASME And Non-Code Submittal Sheet
The Series HFT tank is designed to absorb the force of thermal expansion of heating water and to maintain proper pressurization in a closed hydronic system. The heavy duty butyl diaphragm separates system water from the air in the tank preventing water logging problems.
Residential and Light Commercial Applications.
Features and Benefits
- Helps Prevent Excessive Pressures in Heating Systems.
- Increases System Performance.
- Reduces Oxygen Corrosion.
- In-line and Floor Mount Installation.