B&G Small Diaphragm Tanks - Non Code (HFT)
Bell & Gossett Small Diaphragm Tanks - Non-Code (HFT). Please Contact Us For Lead Time & Pricing.
If you have questions you can also email your request to us at: Sales@NationalPumpSupply.com.
- Bell & Gossett Non-ASME Expansion Tanks Series HFT Pre-Charged Diaphragm Technical Brochure
- Bell & Gossett Diaphragm Expansion Tanks ASME And Non-Code Instruction Manual
- Bell & Gossett Diaphragm Expansion Tanks ASME And Non-Code Submittal Sheet
The Series HFT tank is designed to absorb the force of thermal expansion of heating water and to maintain proper pressurization in a closed hydronic system. The heavy duty butyl diaphragm separates system water from the air in the tank preventing water logging problems.
Residential and Light Commercial Applications.
Features and Benefits
- Helps Prevent Excessive Pressures in Heating Systems.
- Increases System Performance.
- Reduces Oxygen Corrosion.
- In-line and Floor Mount Installation.