B&G Series e-60 ECM Pumps
The Bell & Gossett Series e-60 ECM is a three-piece centrifugal in-line pump designed for HVAC and potable water, featuring the high efficiency and variable speed capability of ECM technology. Series e-60 ECM pumps come with an Electronically Commutated Motor, which features a simple user interface that allows for manual speed adjustment or automatic speed control via 10VDC input signal. Series e-60 ECM pumps are more efficient, quieter, and have a lower total cost of ownership than their standard induction motor counterparts over the lifetime of the pumps.
- Bell & Gossett E-60 ECM Series Centrifugal Pump Brochure
- Bell & Gossett E-60 ECM Centrifugal Pump Submittal Sheet
- Bell & Gossett E-60 In-Line Centrifugal Pump Curves
- Bell & Gossett E-60 ECM Centrifugal Pump Instruction Manual
- Bell & Gossett E-60 ECM Centrifugal Pump Parts List
Ease of Selection: Series e-60 pumps come in 9 sizes, with 144 available stock models and many more Built-to-Order configurations. Both stock and BTO pumps are easily selectable using B&G pump selection and e-order software.
Simple, Versatile Installation: The Series e-60 mounts directly to system piping by its bolted flange connections, offering design flexibility and saving valuable floor space. As a replacement pump, the Series e-60 is a perfect drop-in solution, as flange- to-flange and intake/suction dimensions are identical to equivalent legacy Series 60 models — and even some competitors’ pumps.
Robust Design: The Series e-60 employs high quality components for smooth performance and long pump life. The pumps permanently lubricated rotating bearings come fully enclosed in Polyrex grease for true maintenance-free operation. The unitized mechanical seal offers better performance and longer life.
Ease of Service: Three-piece design allows for minimally invasive service. The motor, coupler, seal and impeller can all be repaired or replaced without removing the pump from its piping. The one-piece seal simplifies seal replacement, eliminating the clumsy task of assembling difficult seal components to the shaft.
Series e-60 ECM:
• Variable Speeds from 300-1725 RPM
• On-board dial for manual speed control
• 0-10V DC signal input for automatic control
• Quieter operation than standard induction motors • ECM up to 82% efficient at constant speed
If you have any questions please give us a call at 1-800-781-7405 or email us your request. Sales@NationalPumpSupply.com