B&G Series e-90 ECM Pumps
The Bell & Gossett Series e-90 close-coupled centrifugal in-line pump is designed specifically for HVAC markets. It is now also available with highly efficient optional ECM motors as stock part numbers. These variable speed motors with motor-mounted interface adjust motor speed to match flow and head requirements, thus substantially reducing power consumption. The user interface allows for manual adjustment or controlled remotely via 10 VDC input/output. Bell & Gossett Series e-90 pumps with ECM motors are not only more efficient than their standard induction motor counterparts, they are quieter, vibrate less, and have a lower total lifetime cost of ownership.
- Bell & Gossett E-90 Series Centrifugal Pump Brochure
- Bell & Gossett E-90 Series Pump With ECM Motor Submittal Sheet
- Bell & Gossett E-90 Series Pump Curves
- Bell & Gossett E-90 Series Pump Installation Guide
- Bell & Gossett E-90 Series Pump Assembly Instructions
- Bell & Gossett E-90 Series Pump Replacement Seal Instructions
- Bell & Gossett E-90 Pump Parts List
- Bell & Gossett Hydronic Heating & Plumbing Products Brochure
Available in pipe sizes from 1” to 3”, with single phase ECM motor sizes from ½ HP to 1 HP at 1765 RPM. Available in bronze-fitted construction. Flows to 225 GPM and heads up to 30 feet.
The Series e-90 can be installed in either horizontal or vertical applications. The new robust EPR/carbon/silicon carbide mechanical seal lowers maintenance and increases the life of the pump. This pump is rated for 250°F and 175 PSI and is perfect for chilled water loops or heating water loops in commercial hydronic systems. For Bell & Gossett Series 90 Pump Parts please see our parts page or give us a call.