B&G Series e-90 Parts
The close-coupled Bell & Gossett e-90 centrifugal in-line pump is designed specifically for HVAC markets. It is now also available with highly efficient optional ECM motors as stock part numbers. These variable speed motors with motor-mounted interface adjust motor speed to match flow and head requirements, thus substantially reducing power consumption. The user interface allows for manual adjustment or controlled remotely via 10 VDC input/output. Series e-90 pumps with ECM motors are not only more efficient than their standard induction motor counterparts, they are quieter, vibrate less, and have a lower total lifetime cost of ownership.
- Bell & Gossett E-90 Series Brochure
- Bell & Gossett E-90 Pump Curves
- Bell & Gossett E-90 Installation Guide
- Bell & Gossett E-90 Pump Assembly Instructions
- Bell & Gossett E-90 Replacement Seal Instructions
- Bell & Gossett E-90 Pump Parts List
Available in pipe sizes from 1” to 3”, with single phase ECM motor sizes from ½ HP to 1 HP at 1765 RPM. Available in bronze-fitted construction. Flows to 225 GPM and heads up to 30 feet.