Taco VR1816 ECM High Efficiency Circulators
Taco 00e series VR1816 ECM High Efficiency Circulators. Step up from 3-speeds to infinitely variable speed Variable speed ECM technology has come of age and with it, savings of up to 85% in electrical costs as compared to conventional circulators. The 00e VR1816 ECM high-efficiency wet rotor circulator features infinitely variable speed and 6 pressure presets to fit your job. It's simple to install and intuitive to set up. Get into high-efficiency ECM savings with the turn of a dial - it's efficiency uncomplicated!
- Taco VR1816 ECM High-Efficency Circulating Pump Brochure
- Taco VR1816 ECM High-Efficency Circulating Pump Submittal Sheet
- Taco VR1816 ECM High-Efficency Circulating Pump Instruction Sheet
- Shut-off head, 16 gpm max flow
- ECM High-efficiency motor
- Easy to use dial to set operating speed or pressure control
- Operates in 3 different modes:
- Infinitely Variable Fixed Speed
- Constant Pressure — Self-adjusting, Variable Speed
- Proportional Pressure — Self-adjusting, Variable Speed
- 5 color LED displays:
- - Operating mode (Blue, Orange or Green)
- - Error code diagnostics (Red or White)
- Use with a Taco ZVC Zone Valve Control or SR Switching Relay for ON/OFF operation
- Integral Flow Check (IFC®) included
- Whisper quiet operation
- Optional 2-way flange reduces SKU’s and provides universal fit-up to any flange position
- Double insulated, no ground required
Fixed Speed Mode:
- Fine tune the circulator flow rate to precisely match design load conditions. It is infinitely variable between min/max settings. Ideal for zoning with circulators.
Constant Pressure Mode:
- The circulator maintains a constant pressure differential (?p-c) in the system as the heating load increases or decreases. The best option for zoning with zone valves.
Proportional Pressure Mode:
- Maintains a variable pressure differential (?p-v) in the system as heating load increases or decreases. Flow will change in relationship to the change in pressure differential. The best option for panel radiators with TRV's.
If you have any questions please give us a call at 1-800-781-7405 or email us your request. Sales@NationalPumpSupply.com