B&G Series 60 Parts
***Please note for specific parts for your series 60 pump please find your pump in the Bell & Gossett Series 60 Pumps page and the parts are listed in the product description section of each pump.
Bell & Gossett Series 60 circulating maintenance-free in-line mounted pumps are available in pipe sizes from 1” to 3”. and motor sizes from 1/4 to 3 HP at 1750 RPM. Available in bronze-fitted and all-bronze construction. Flows to 200 GPM and heads to 55 feet. The Series 60 is a maintenance-free pump and motor design.
- Bell & Gossett Series 60 Maintenance Videos
- Bell & Gossett Series 60 Pump General Brochure
- Bell & Gossett Series 60 Header Pump Brochure
- Bell & Gossett Series 60 Pump Curves
- Bell & Gossett Series 60 Installation & Service Manual
- Bell & Gossett Series 60 In-Line Pump Parts List
- Bell & Gossett Series 60 Maintenance Free Parts List
- Bell & Gossett Motor Parts List 1/12 HP Through 2 HP
This design provides a worry-free, install-and-forget operation. The design incorporates the patented XL-11 precision-crafted bearing system. Advanced fluid passage design and a permanently lubricated motor provide effective and quiet operation. The hydraulically balanced impeller and resilient motor also help provide smooth, quiet operation. We stock most parts for the Bell & Gossett series 60 pumps just give us a call!
If you have any questions please give us a call at 1-800-781-7405 or email us your request. Sales@NationalPumpSupply.com