Hoffman Watchman Condensate Pumps
The Hoffman condensate pump units feature cast iron receivers that are warranted for 20 years from date of shipment against failure due to corrosion. They are supplied in 6, 9, 14 and 23 gallon receiver sizes with low inlet heights for ease of installation.
- Hoffman Condensate Pump Technical Brochure
- Hoffman Specialty Series Stock Pumps
- Hoffman Watchman Condensate Pump Installation Manual
- Hoffman Watchman Condensate Pump Parts List
- Hoffman Watchman Condensate Pump Submittal Sheet
Hoffman Watchman pumps are the reliable and proven design Watchman Close Coupled Centrifugal Pumps with bronze impeller, bronze wearing ring, carbon/ceramic/mechanical seal rated to 250 degree, and cast iron housing. Motors are vertically mounted drip proof ball bearing design with built in overload protection and stainless steel shafts. Pumps are controlled by heavy duty, double pole, externally adjustable float switches. Duplex units are provided with mechanical alternators as standard for two pump control. Units are normally stocked.