You have of store credit. To use it, simply place your order and you will be able to choose store credit as the payment method when it comes time to pay for your order.
Armstrong Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers
Armstrong offers brazed plate heat exchangers for refrigeration, hydronic heating, and process temperature control applications. The heat exchanger plates and connections are made from 316 stainless steel, to provide improved corrosion resistance. Standard designs include copper brazed plates. Nickel brazing is available as an option.
- Armstrong Heat Exchanger Brochure
- Armstrong Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger Selection Tables
- Armstrong Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger Installation Guide
- Armstrong ABX030 Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger Submittal Sheet
- Armstrong ABX050 Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger Submittal Sheet
- Armstrong ABX095 Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger Submittal Sheet
- Armstrong ABX205 Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger Submittal Sheet
- Armstrong Double Wall 55 Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger Submittal Sheet
- Armstrong Double Wall 100 Brazed Plate Heat Exchanger Submittal Sheet
- Radiant floors, snow melting, domestic hot water heating, swimming pool heating, heat pumps, heat recovery, district heating, steam condensing, and refrigeration.
- The Armstrong ABX plate and frame heat exchangers are suitable for use in any installation involving hot water boilers. The wide range of in stock models assures fast project turnaround.
- Plates: stainless steel, nickel alloys, titanium (alloys)
- Gaskets: elastomer materials, sigma coat, compressed fibers (non-asbestos)
- Performance range:
- In-stock selection covers applications from 0.5 USgpm to 160 USgpm. Larger models available for up to 600 US gpm.
Superior heat transfer coefficients of Armstrong ABX exchangers allow for substantially smaller build and footprint at equivalent or better performance compared to other heat transfer devices – resulting in significant space savings. Highly compact design, with all connections being on the same plane, for fast and convenient installation in tight spaces.
If you have any questions please give us a call at 1-800-781-7405 or email us your request. Sales@NationalPumpSupply.com