Taco 00e VR Series ECM High Efficiency Circulators
The Taco 00e Series pump is a Web-enabled, wet rotor, variable speed commercial pumps for chilled and hot water applications. A convergence of efficiency, simplicity and technology within this new generation of wet rotor circulators. The 00e (VR15 - VR30) are versatile web-enabled, wet rotor, variable speed line of commercial pumps for chilled and hot water applications. Internet access and settings make installation, setup and service easy. The ECM motor saves up to 85% of the electrical energy compared to conventional pumps. Multiple operating modes make this pump a perfect choice for most applications
- Taco 00e VR Series ECM High Efficiency Circulator Brochure
- Taco 00e VR Series ECM High Efficiency Circulator Operating Instructions
The 00e® series — The Taco 00e VR series are ECM high-efficiency, wet-rotor, self-sensing commercial circulators ideal for HVAC and potable water applications. The wide range of models with Low, Medium, or High head options provide differential head pressures up to 65 ft. and flow ranges up to 320 GPM. BMS communication with Modbus, BACnet, 0-10Vdc, and PWM come standard while high-efficiency ECM technology reduces power consumption up to 85%. The stainless steel models are NSF 61 & 372 domestic and commercial hot rated.
- Intuitive user interface with real-time feedback
- Constant speed, constant pressure, proportional pressure, and activeADAPT®; self-adjusting proportional pressure
- BMS communication; Modbus, BACnet, 0-10Vdc, PWM
- Parallel pump control; cascading, auto-rotate & main/ standby
- Dry run protection
- Line surge protection
- Current limit protection
- Non-overloading ECM high-efficiency offers smart protection with integrated soft-start technology. Single phase voltage range 110-240 volts up to 800 watts, single phase 200-240 volts above 800 watts.
The Taco 00e VR series is built to exacting specifications meeting the widest range of HVAC and NSF 61 & 372 domestic and commercial hot water applications. They are suitable for use with fluids at temperatures from 14 to 230°F (-10 to 110°C) and feature 175psi working pressure. All models incorporate a stainless steel rotating assembly, stainless steel rotor can, and the option of a stainless steel volute.
Equipped With Taco Tags: The award winning Taco Tags use wireless NFC technology to provide you with all relevant information for a specific product right on your phone. Detailed specifications, technical documents, instruction manuals, how-to videos and more are all quickly and easily accessible. This digital library contains the most up-to-date information for that specific piece of equipment.
By utilizing the power of Taco Tags, Taco is ensuring you have the resources you need to make fast, informed decisions in the field, increasing your productivity while saving you time.