570200-379 Armstrong FTV-5FS Flo-Trex Valve
- Please Contact Us For Lead Time!
- $285.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
570200-378 Armstrong FTV-4FS Flo-Trex Valve, Straight pattern valve. *Please note image is generic. Armstrong Flo-Trex Valves are used on the discharge side of pumping equipment to protect pumps from damage and keep them operating at peak efficiency. Flo-Trex Valves function as a shut-off valve, a non-slam check valve, a flow throttling valve and a 90° elbow - all in a single device that extend the operating life for system components, and provide installation labor savings. The Flo-Trex valve provides all-in-one protection and flow control that provides flexibility for system design and installation and reduces space requirement in the mechanical room.
- Armstrong Flo-Trex Valve Brochure
- Armstrong Flo-Trex Valves Straight & Angled Flanged 2.5" - 12" Submittal Sheet
- Armstrong Flo-Trex Valves Straight & Angle Grooved 2.5" - 6" Submittal Sheet
- Armstrong Flo-Trex Valves Straight & Angle Grooved 8" - 12" Submittal Sheet
- Armstrong Flo-Trex Valves ANSI 125 Flanged 14" - 24" Submittal Sheet
- Armstrong Model FTV Hard Flanged Flo-Trex Combination Valve Installation Operating Instructions
- Armstrong Model FTV Grooved End Flo-Trex Combination Valve Installation Operating Instructions
- Armstrong Model FTST Threaded-Straight Flo-Trex Combination Valve Installation Operating Instructions
If you have any questions please give us a call at 1-800-781-7405 or email us your request. Sales@NationalPumpSupply.com