TGV-CFF HCI Terminator GV 1" Brass Manual Balancing Valve FNPT
- This Item Usually Ships The Same Day!
- Calculated at Checkout
TGV-CFF HCI Terminator GV 1" Brass Manual Balancing Valve - Threaded Connections - Nominal Flow 5.50-9.50 gpm.
HCi's Terminator B is an Italian made product, that is a fixed orifice manual balancing valves which features our patented removable venturi, quarter turn bubble tight shutoff, triple sealing stem with 2 Viton® o-rings and Teflon® seal, heavy pattern brass memory stop.
- HCI Hydronic Components Product Brochure
- HCI Hydronic Components Terminator A Flow Limiter Product Submittal Sheet
- HCI Hydronic Components Terminator B Product Submittal Sheet
- HCI Hydronic Components Terminator GV Product Submittal Sheet
- HCI Hydronic Components Flexible Hose Submittal Sheet
The Terminator G is our fixed orifice multi turn globe balance valve; its heavy bronze pattern, precision hand wheel, and integrated memory stop makes it an industrial economic valve you can count on.
- Sizes 1/2 inch - 12 inch are available
- FNPT, SWT or flanged body
- Single or double reduction union connections available on certain sizes/styles
All balance valves include a custom tag with the designated location you specify, and all the required commissioning information.
If you have any questions please give us a call at 1-800-781-7405 or email us your request. Sales@NationalPumpSupply.com