161024 Hoffman 30VBFS-B Boiler Feed Pump 1/3 HP 30 Gallon Tank
- Please Contact Us For Lead Time!
- $365.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
161024 Hoffman 30VBFS-B Boiler Feed Pump 1/3 HP 30 Gallon Tank. *Please note image is generic.
- For systems up to 27,800 sq. ft. EDR or up to 200 (149 kW) Boiler HP
- Vertical steel receiver with mounting feet
- Available with pumps in simplex or duplex design
- Low height NPT inlet for easy return line piping
- Separate NPT connections provide a secondary vent for safe operation
- NPT drain connection
- Float operated internal water make-up water feeder
- 100% factory tested as a complete unit
- Includes water level gauge with protective brass rods and shut-off valves
- Pump maximum temperature 207°F (97°C) Model 200VBFS-30 & 200VBFD-30 210°F (99°C) All Other Models
- Optional equipment
- Inlet basket strainer
- Control panels for wall mounting
- Pump seal maximum temperature 250°F (121°C)
This Item Usually Ships The Day!
Warranty: Quoted prices include standard factory warranties. Warranty requires install, start-up and operation as per the manufacturers IOM. Job Site Assistance: By Others Start-Up: By Others Commissioning: By Others: These services, if a project requires start up, they are responsibility of contractor or commissioning agent. Owner training assistance, as outlined in any equipment specifications the responsible of the commissioning agent. Clarifications & Exclusions 'ALTERNATES' are offered for consideration and will always be subject to the engineer's and owners approval. Excludes any seismic calculations or supports, coatings other than factory standard. Terms: prices are quoted are "each" (unless stated otherwise) and FOB point of origin with no freight allowed freight ships via common ground carrier, and inside continental US Only - any special shipping requirements to be responsibility of purchaser. We offer all prices less tax, with a validity of 30 days from the date quoted and all sales are final. Once items have shipped and left the warehouse National Pump Supply is not responsible for any damage caused during the shipping process. You must contact the shipper directly and file a claim with the shipping company. Lead Time: All prices offered are based on standard factory lead times (or) as stated within quotation. Expedited shipments may be available at an additional charge. Contact your Sales Engineer for the ETA of any specific equipment on any order or quotation.View AllClose