Armstrong 4280 Series Horizontal Close Coupled Pump 5x4x8-5HP
- Please Contact Us For Lead Time!
- $265.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Armstrong 4280 Series Horizontal Close Coupled Pump 5x4x8-5HP 460/3/60. ANSI 5” inlet, 4” outlet companion flanges and gaskets supplied by others. The Armstrong 4280 horizontal end-suction pumps are equipped with close-coupled motors to minimize footprint requirements for HVAC-system pumping; light industrial/ process pumping. The Armstrong 4280 pump features cast iron ductile iron, or bronze casing, cast iron or bronze impellers in pump sizes 1" to 6". The performance range is up to 2,000 US gpm and up to 400ft.
- Armstrong 4280 Motor Mounted Pump Brochure
- Armstrong 4280 Motor Mounted Pump Installation Operating Instructions
- Armstrong 4280 Motor Mounted Pump Service Instructions
- Armstrong 4280 Motor Mounted Pump Mechanical Seal Replacement Instructions
- Armstrong 4280 Motor Mounted Pump Shaft Sleeve Replacement Instructions
- Armstrong 4280 Motor Mounted Pump Centerline S Design 7/8" Impeller Bore Parts List
- Armstrong 4280 Motor Mounted Pump Centerline M Design 1-1/4" Impeller Bore Parts List
- Easy maintenance due to back pull-out design
- Extensive interchangeability of parts
- Manufactured and inspected to rigid standards
- Quiet operation
- Self venting center-line discharge
- Confined casing gasket
- Drilled and tapped gauge connections are standard on suction and discharge ports
- Mount with motor feet, or motor and pump feet for convenience
The Casing is a radially-split casing with center-line discharge that can be left in the line while servicing the pump, eliminating needless disconnecting of pipes. Tapped openings are provided for draining and gauge connections. Double volute design where radial loads demand. Center-line discharge allows self venting preventing possible pump failures due to vapor lock. The Impeller is a balanced impeller designed with balancing chamber and pressure relief holes in the impeller that reduce axial thrusts to a minimum, ensuring smooth performance and long life.
If you have any questions please give us a call at 1-800-781-7405 or email us your request. Sales@NationalPumpSupply.com