SU64-2 Bell & Gossett Tube Bundle 4-245-06-048-001. Shell diameter is 48" in length, 2-pass.
SU/WU heat exchangers utilize a U-Tube removable bundle construction. The SU product is designed for applications using steam on the shell to heat fluids in the tubes and the WU product is designed as a liquid to liquid heat exchanger. All welded rugged carbon steel shell, with an option of stainless steel, provides maximum durability.
- Removable bundle for ease of inspection and replacement.
- This design allows for differential thermal expansion between shell and tubes as well as between individual tubes.
- The result is a heat exchanger capable of withstanding thermal shock.
- The bundle design and tube layout allow for the maximum heat transfer surface area per given shell size.
- The SU/WU exchangers are also available with Diamondback double wall tube construction and heavy duty construction for high temperature applications as well as tank heater designs.
Please Contact Us For Lead Time!
Warranty: Quoted prices include standard factory warranties. Warranty requires install, start-up and operation as per the manufacturers IOM.
Job Site Assistance: By Others
Start-Up: By Others
Commissioning: By Others: These services, if a project requires start up, they are responsibility of contractor or commissioning agent. Owner training assistance, as outlined in any equipment specifications the responsible of the commissioning agent.
Clarifications & Exclusions
'ALTERNATES' are offered for consideration and will always be subject to the engineer's and owners approval. Excludes any seismic calculations or supports, coatings other than factory standard.
Terms: prices are quoted are "each" (unless stated otherwise) and FOB point of origin with no freight allowed freight ships via common ground carrier, and inside continental US Only - any special shipping requirements to be responsibility of purchaser. We offer all prices less tax, with a validity of 30 days from the date quoted and all sales are final. Once items have shipped and left the warehouse National Pump Supply is not responsible for any damage caused during the shipping process. You must contact the shipper directly and file a claim with the shipping company.
Lead Time: All prices offered are based on standard factory lead times (or) as stated within quotation. Expedited shipments may be available at an additional charge. Contact your Sales Engineer for the ETA of any specific equipment on any order or quotation.