AX-60V Armstrong Pre-charged ASME Expansion Tank
- Please Contact Us For Lead Time!
- $215.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
AX-60V Armstrong Pre-charged ASME Expansion Tank. Tank Volume 35.0 gal, (132.5 L).
Armstrong Series AX & AX-V Diaphragm Tanks. Armstrong Expansion Tanks are designed to reduce tank sizes by up to 80% over standard designs. Expansion tanks use compressed air to maintain system pressures by accepting and expelling the changing volume of water as it heats and cools. Diaphragm or bladder tank designs isolate the expanded water from the pressure controlling air cushion – which is pre-charged at the factory and can be adjusted in the field to meet final system requirements. Performance range: AET plain steel expansion tanks: 15 to 525 US gpm flow. AX diaphragm expansion tanks: 8 to 211 US gpm flow. Type L bladder type expansion tanks: 10 to 1056 US gpm flow.
- Armstrong Series AX-L ASME Expansion Tank Product Data Sheet
- Armstrong Series AX & AX-V ASME Pre Pressurized Expansion Tank Installation Operating Instructions
- Armstrong Series AX ASME Pre Charged Horizontal Expansion Tank Submittal Sheet
- Armstrong Series AX-V ASME Pre Charged Vertical Expansion Tank Submittal Sheet
Armstrong Expansion Tanks are used in the following applications, pressure stabilization in water based mechanical systems such as booster installations, boiler systems, and chiller plants.
If you have questions you can also email your request to us at: Sales@NationalPumpSupply.com.