573100-012 Armstrong A1000-L Expansion Tank
- This Item Usually Ships The Same Day!
- $725.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
573100-012 Armstrong A1000-L Expansion Tank. Tank Volume Gal/L: 264(999). Armstrong Series L Bladder Expansion Tanks. Armstrong Expansion Tanks are designed to reduce tank sizes by up to 80% over standard designs. Expansion tanks use compressed air to maintain system pressures by accepting and expelling the changing volume of water as it heats and cools. Diaphragm or bladder tank designs isolate the expanded water from the pressure controlling air cushion – which is pre-charged at the factory and can be adjusted in the field to meet final system requirements. Performance range: AET plain steel expansion tanks: 15 to 525 US gpm flow. AX diaphragm expansion tanks: 8 to 211 US gpm flow. Type L bladder type expansion tanks: 10 to 1056 US gpm flow.
- Armstrong Series L Bladder Expansion Tank Installation Operating Instructions
- Armstrong Series L ASME Pre Charged Expansion Tank Submittal Sheet
- Armstrong Series L High Pressure Hydronic Expansion Tank Submittal Sheet 35L TO 800L
- Armstrong Series L High Pressure Hydronic Expansion Tank Submittal Sheet 1000L TO 4000L
Armstrong Expansion Tanks are used in the following applications, pressure stabilization in water based mechanical systems such as booster installations, boiler systems, and chiller plants.
If you have questions you can also email your request to us at: Sales@NationalPumpSupply.com.