570109-390 Armstrong CBV-6GS Grooved Circuit Balancing Valve
- This Item Usually Ships The Same Day!
- $225.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
570109-390 Armstrong CBV-6GS Grooved Circuit Balancing Valve. **Please note this item is too heavy for UPS and will ship regular ground freight. Armstrong circuit balancing valves (cbvs) have been used for many years as an effective means of ensuring occupant comfort in buildings. Heating and chilled water systems are designed to deliver the correct amount of heated or chilled fluid to every part of a building’s hvac system. However, this ‘design flow’ is frequently not achieved without the use of balancing valves.
- Armstrong Mini CBV Circuit Balancing Valve 1/2" - 2" Brochure
- Armstrong CBV Circuit Balancing Valve 1/2" - 12" Brochure
- Armstrong CBV Circuit Balancing Valve 1/2" - 2" Submittal Sheet
- Armstrong CBV Mini Sweat Circuit Balancing Valve 1/2" - 3/4" Submittal Sheet
For decades, Armstrong has been supplying top-quality balancing valves to the global hvac industry. Our designs have always incorporated a multi-turn, ‘Y’ pattern, globe-style valve. Simply put, we provide the best valve design for optimizing both balancing control and Cv.
For applications ranging from 1⁄2" to 12" sizes, Armstrong cbvs have been used reliably in tens of thousands of installations around the world. Our industry-leading design innovations have made Armstrong cbvs a trusted brand of balancing valves for balancing contractors and engineers alike.
If you have any questions please give us a call at 1-800-781-7405 or email us your request. Sales@NationalPumpSupply.com