52-116-920-501 Bell & Gossett Series eHSC Casing Assembly
- Please Contact Us For Lead Time!
- $465.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
52-116-920-501 Bell & Gossett Series eHSC Casing Assembly. The new Bell & Gossett Series e-HSC double suction pump provides engineers, contractors, and building owners a more powerful, serviceable, and efficient solution for a wide range of critical HVAC applications. With longer running life thanks to a shorter shaft that reduces vibrations, this pump can run up to 3x as long (100,000 hours within the preferred operating range) before the bearings need to be changed. Its also more powerful with a flow rate of up to 26,600 gpm the new Bell & Gossett e-HSC can easily handle large capacity systems and higher head. The ease of serviceability with the new e-HSC pump saves time and reduces downtime. The mechanical seal and bearings can be easily accessed without opening the upper casing and with the standard spacer coupling, both can be changed easily.
- Bell & Gossett e-HSC Double Suction Centrifugal Pump Brochure
- Bell & Gossett e-HSC Double Suction Centrifugal Pump Technical Brochure
- Bell & Gossett e-HSC Double Suction Centrifugal Pump Curves
- Bell & Gossett e-HSC Double Suction Centrifugal Pump Instruction Manual
- Bell & Gossett e-HSC Double Suction Centrifugal Pump Replacement Parts List
- Bell & Gossett HSCS Large Double Suction Centrifugal Pumps Instruction Manual
- Bell & Gossett HSCS Large Double Suction Centrifugal Pumps Replacement Parts
- Bell & Gossett HSC-S Small To Medium Double Suction Centrifugal Pump Instruction Manual
- Bell & Gossett HSC-S Small To Medium Double Suction Centrifugal Pumps Replacement Parts
The Bell & Gossett e-HSC pump features internally self-flushing mechanical seals. This design, an industry standard, ensures maximum seal life lubrication, heat dissipation and debris removal – all without vulnerable, external flush lines and filter kits that can clog and result in seal failure. With the Bell & Gossett internally self-flushing seal design, as much as 25% of the total pump flow continuously flushes the seal faces compared to the few gpm a conventional stuffing box mounted mechanical seal receives. This design keeps seals cooler and cleaner – resulting in longer mechanical seal life.
If you have any questions please give us a call at 1-800-781-7405 or email us your request. Sales@NationalPumpSupply.com.