516860-019 Armstrong SG-33 Suction Diffuser 3 x 3
- Please Contact Us For Lead Time!
- Calculated at Checkout
516860-019 Armstrong SG-33 Suction Diffuser 3 x 3, Port Sizes (ins) System x Pump. Armstrong suction diffusers are designed for direct mounting on the suction flange of horizontal and vertical pumps. Armstrong Suction Guides (SGs) are installed on the suction side of pumps to protect against damage from debris and foreign matter, and optimize flow efficiency. Most installations require a long radius elbow, flow-straightening entrance pipe, and y strainer - the Suction Guide’s versatile 4-function design saves space and installation costs by incorporating all these devices into a single solution.
- Armstrong Suction Guide Brochure
- Armstrong Suction Diffuser Installation Manual
- Armstrong Model SG Suction Diffuser Submittal Sheet
- Armstrong Model SGHH Suction Diffuser Submittal Sheet
- Armstrong Model SG SGHH Suction Diffuser Parts List
- Suction guide body made of cast iron, ductile iron, or carbon steel, with ansi or din flanges. Same size ports are available with oversized inlet flange to eliminate reducer. Threaded inlet available to 2"(50mm)
- Guide vanes reduce turbulence, thereby creating optimum flow conditions and minimizing stress on pump components.
- Strainer with V" (3 mm) perforated stainless steel. Star-shaped for added strength and designed to provide large free flow area to reduce pressure drop.
- Removable fine mesh start-up strainer, furnished as a standard item, helps prevent mechanical seal or instrument damage during initial run period.
- Optional magnet to help eliminate free floating metallic particles from system.
- Removable cover, with O-ring, enables easy access to strainer.
If you have any questions please give us a call at 1-800-781-7405 or email us your request. Sales@NationalPumpSupply.com