2400-40-3P Taco 2400 Series Cast Iron Circulating Pump
- This Item Usually Ships The Same Day!
- Calculated at Checkout
2400-40-3P Taco 2400 Series Cast Iron Circulating Pump with 1/6 HP Single Phase Motor, 115v/60/1. Taco 2400 Series High Capacity Circulators are specifically designed for quiet, efficient, dependable operation in a wide range of medium to high flow/head hydronic heating, chilled water cooling and hot water recirculation applications. The space saving, close-coupled, maintenance free motor with permanently lubricated, sealed-for-life bearings, Noryl impeller and durable, carbon/silicon-carbide mechanical seal provide unmatched reliability. Available in Cast Iron or Stainless Steel construction. Typical applications include hydronic heating, in-floor radiant, snow melt, high pressure drop boilers, outdoor wood boilers, chilled water cooling, geothermal heat pumps, primary/secondary loops and hydro air fan coils. The Stainless Steel 2400 Series should be used for open, domestic water recirculation systems. The carbon/silicon-carbide mechanical seal is easy to service in only a few minutes.
- Taco 2400 Series Technical Brochure
- Taco 2400 Series Pump Instruction Sheet
- Taco 2400 Series Pump Submittal Sheet
- Taco 2400 Series Pump Mechanical Seal Replacement
- Taco 2400 Series Pump Parts List
- Taco 2400 Series Wood Boiler Pump Instruction Sheet
- Taco 2400 Series Wood Boiler Pump Submittal Sheet