1BN326 Bell & Gossett Expansion Tank HFT-15
- This Item Usually Ships The Same Day!
- Calculated at Checkout
1BN326 Bell & Gossett Expansion Tank HFT-15. The Series HFT tank is designed to absorb the force of thermal expansion of heating water and to maintain proper pressurization in a closed hydronic system. The heavy duty butyl diaphragm separates system water from the air in the tank preventing water logging problems.
- Bell & Gossett Non-ASME Expansion Tanks Series HFT Pre-Charged Diaphragm Technical Brochure
- Bell & Gossett Diaphragm Expansion Tanks ASME And Non-Code Instruction Manual
- Bell & Gossett Diaphragm Expansion Tanks ASME And Non-Code Submittal Sheet
Residential and Light Commercial Applications.
Features and Benefits
- Helps Prevent Excessive Pressures in Heating Systems.
- Increases System Performance.
- Reduces Oxygen Corrosion.
- In-line and Floor Mount Installation.
In Stock Ready To Ship Today!
This was just the right size for our project- thanks for the fast delivery,.there was nothing avilable locally at all. I've put your number in my "preferred vendor" list