1BL017LF Bell & Gossett PL-50B Pump with 1/6 HP Motor
- This Item Usually Ships The Same Day!
- Calculated at Checkout
1BL017LF Bell & Gossett PL-50B Pump with 1/6 HP Motor, bronze circulator pump model PL-50B for potable, domestic water. Bell & Gossett Series model PL-50B is permanently lubricated with a 1/6 HP, 3300 RPM, 115v single phase motor. Flanges available separately in 1" through 1-1/2" IPS.
- 118373 Bell & Gossett Flange Gasket Set
- 101505LF Bell & Gossett 1" Flange Set
- 101506LF Bell & Gossett 1-1/4" Flange Set
- 101507LF Bell & Gossett 1-1/2" Flange Set
Residential and light commercial heating and potable water systems.
- B&G’s powerful, dry-motor design delivers exceptional performance
- 25% more efficient than competition
- Precision-machined and balanced alloy steel rotor for superior performance.
- Solid "Stiff-Shaft" design is constructed of high-strength alloy steel impervious to cracking caused by thermal stresses.
- XL-11™ Precision-Crafted Bearing System
- Permanently oil lubricated
- Completely maintenance free
- Advanced close-coupled design increases pump life and efficiency, assures dependable seasonal start-ups and can easily handle difficult water conditions
- Tough, durable seal system features a carbon/silicon carbide seal on a stainless steel shaft sleeve for long life and rugged operation
- Double sided stainless steel neck ring for optimum efficiency