The 1BL013LF Bell & Gossett PL Pump PL-30B with 1/12 HP Motor for potable, domestic water. Bell & Gossett Series model PL-30B is permanently lubricated with a 1/12 HP, 2650 RPM, 115v single phase motor. Flanges size is 3/4" through 1-1/2" NPT.
- 101208LF Bell & Gossett 3/4" Flange Set
- 101209LF Bell & Gossett 1" Flange Set
- 101210LF Bell & Gossett 1-1/4" Flange Set
- 101211LF Bell & Gossett 1-1/2" Flange Set
Residential and light commercial heating and potable water systems.
- B&G’s powerful, dry-motor design delivers exceptional performance
- 25% more efficient than competition
- Precision-machined and balanced alloy steel rotor for superior performance.
- Solid "Stiff-Shaft" design is constructed of high-strength alloy steel impervious to cracking caused by thermal stresses.
- XL-11™ Precision-Crafted Bearing System
- Permanently oil lubricated
- Completely maintenance free
- Advanced close-coupled design increases pump life and efficiency, assures dependable seasonal start-ups and can easily handle difficult water conditions
- Tough, durable seal system features a carbon/silicon carbide seal on a stainless steel shaft sleeve for long life and rugged operation
- Double sided stainless steel neck ring for optimum efficiency
This Item Usually Ships The Same Day!
Warranty: Quoted prices include standard factory warranties. Warranty requires install, start-up and operation as per the manufacturers IOM.
Job Site Assistance: By Others
Start-Up: By Others
Commissioning: By Others: These services, if a project requires start up, they are responsibility of contractor or commissioning agent. Owner training assistance, as outlined in any equipment specifications the responsible of the commissioning agent.
Clarifications & Exclusions
'ALTERNATES' are offered for consideration and will always be subject to the engineer's and owners approval. Excludes any seismic calculations or supports, coatings other than factory standard.
Terms: prices are quoted are "each" (unless stated otherwise) and FOB point of origin with no freight allowed freight ships via common ground carrier, and inside continental US Only - any special shipping requirements to be responsibility of purchaser. We offer all prices less tax, with a validity of 30 days from the date quoted and all sales are final. Once items have shipped and left the warehouse National Pump Supply is not responsible for any damage caused during the shipping process. You must contact the shipper directly and file a claim with the shipping company.
Lead Time: All prices offered are based on standard factory lead times (or) as stated within quotation. Expedited shipments may be available at an additional charge. Contact your Sales Engineer for the ETA of any specific equipment on any order or quotation.
Posted by Brady M on 1st Oct 2015
Our pump was going out and we were not sure what pump it was and the guys at National Pump were very very helpful figuring out what we needed and when this pump arrived it was a perfect match! We have a new supplier. Thank You