172753LF Bell & Gossett 617T Series 60 Pump
- This Item Usually Ships The Same Day!
- $185.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
172753LF Bell & Gossett 617T Series 60 Pump with three-piece cast iron body booster pump for hydronic heating and cooling in commercial applications. Bell & Gossett Series 60 617T, 172753LF inline circulating maintenance-free in-line pump is available in pipe sizes from 1” to 3” and motor sizes from 1/4 to 3 HP at 1750 RPM. Available in bronze-fitted and all-bronze construction. Flows to 200 GPM and heads to 55 feet. The new Bell & Gossett Series 60 replaced the old Series 60 in 1999. The new Series 60 pumps incorporate Bell & Gossett's time-tested three-piece construction (motor, bearing assembly, volute), along with numerous technological advances. A precision crafted, permanently lubricated bearing assembly ensures long life and quiet operation. Please note this pump weighs over 100 pounds and has to ship regular ground freight. Please specify at time of order if lift gate is needed.
- 186499LF Bell & Gossett Seal Kit No. 2 (Buna) 3/4" I.D.
- 185333LF Bell & Gossett Bearing Assembly
- P57460 Bell & Gossett 6-1/2" OD Bronze Impeller
- 169237 Bell & Gossett Motor 1-1/2 HP 1725 RPM 3 Phase 208-230/460v
- 186003 Bell & Gossett 5/8" x 5/8" Coupler
- 118373 Bell & Gossett Flange Gasket
- P64940 Bell & Gossett Flange Bolts
- P39020 Bell & Gossett Volute Drain Plug
- P57770 Bell & Gossett Volute Gasket
- Technical Specifications
- Performance Curves
- Installation & Service
- Series 60 In-Line Pump
- Series 60 Maintenance Free
- Parts List 1/12 HP Through 2 HP B&G Motor Parts