172737LF Bell Gossett 607T Series 60 Pump With 1/3 HP Motor
- This Item Usually Ships The Same Day!
- Calculated at Checkout
172737LF Bell Gossett 607T Series 60 Pump With 1/3 HP Motor with three-piece cast iron body booster pump for hydronic heating and cooling in commercial applications. Bell & Gossett Series 60 607T, 172737LF inline circulating maintenance-free in-line pump is available in pipe sizes from 1” to 3” and motor sizes from 1/4 to 3 HP at 1750 RPM. Available in bronze-fitted and all-bronze construction. Flows to 200 GPM and heads to 55 feet. The new Bell & Gossett Series 60 replaced the old Series 60 in 1999. The new Series 60 pumps incorporate Bell & Gossett's time-tested three-piece construction (motor, bearing assembly, volute), along with numerous technological advances. A precision crafted, permanently lubricated bearing assembly ensures long life and quiet operation.
- 185332LF Bell & Gossett Bearing Assembly
- 118228 Bell & Gossett Motor Mount Set
- 118473 Bell & Gossett Coupler 1/2" x 1/2"
- 118681LF Bell & Gossett Seal Kit No. 7 (Buna)
- P82881 Bell & Gossett Bronze Impeller 4-3/8" OD
- 169227 Bell & Gossett 1/3HP 3 Phase Motor 208-230/460v
- 118373 Bell & Gossett Flange Gasket Set
- P64940 Bell & Gossett Flange Bolts (Set of 4)
- P57410 Bell & Gossett Body Gasket
- P39020 Bell & Gossett Volute Drain Plug
- Technical Specifications
- Performance Curves
- Installation & Service
- Series 60 In-Line Pump
- Series 60 Maintenance Free
- Parts List 1/12 HP Through 2 HP B&G Motor Parts