132900 McDonnell & Miller 47-2-M Mechanical Water Feeder
- This Item Usually Ships The Same Day!
- Calculated at Checkout
132900 McDonnell & Miller 47-2-M Mechanical Water Feeder.
- For steam and hot water boilers with cold water feed
- Continuous maintenance of minimum safe water level,
- independent of electrical service
- Proportional feed action
- Quick hook-up fittings provided
- Quick-change replaceable cartridge valve and strainer
- Optional features
- No. 2 switch
- Manual reset
- Model 47 can be field upgraded with a No. 2 switch to
- add low water cut-off function
- Maximum water supply pressure 150 psi (10.5 kg/cm2)
- Maximum inlet water temperature 120°F (49°C)
- Maximum boiler pressure 25 psi (1.8 kg/cm2)
This Item Usually Ships The Same Day!
Warranty: Quoted prices include standard factory warranties. Warranty requires install, start-up and operation as per the manufacturers IOM. Job Site Assistance: By Others Start-Up: By Others Commissioning: By Others: These services, if a project requires start up, they are responsibility of contractor or commissioning agent. Owner training assistance, as outlined in any equipment specifications the responsible of the commissioning agent. 'ALTERNATES' are offered for consideration and will always be subject to the engineer's and owners approval. Excludes any seismic calculations or supports, coatings other than factory standard. Terms: prices are quoted are "each" (unless stated otherwise) and FOB point of origin with no freight allowed freight ships via common ground carrier, and inside continental US Only - any special shipping requirements to be responsibility of purchaser. We offer all prices less tax, with a validity of 30 days from the date quoted and all sales are final. Once items have shipped and left the warehouse National Pump Supply is not responsible for any damage caused during the shipping process. You must contact the shipper directly and file a claim with the shipping company. Lead Time: All prices offered are based on standard factory lead times (or) as stated within quotation. Expedited shipments may be available at an additional charge. Contact your Sales Engineer for the ETA of any specific equipment on any order or quotation.View AllClose