119700 McDonnell & Miller FS7-4 - 1-1/4" Flow Switch
- This Item Usually Ships The Same Day!
- Calculated at Checkout
119700 McDonnell & Miller FS7-4 - 1-1/4" Flow Switch Paddle Style.
- Universal design serves the widest variety of large pipe applications, including heating and hydronic systems, air conditioning, refrigeration and process work
- 1-1⁄4" NPT
- Brass with sealed tube construction
- Single pole, double throw snap switch
- Magnetic switching mechanism eliminates need for bellows
- Sensitivity adjusting screw makes flow adjustment easy
- Paddles can be trimmed to suit application needs
- Extended paddle arm – Model FS7-4L
- Two SPDT switches to make or break two separate circuits
- Stainless steel body and paddles
- BSPT threads
- Minimum temperature (fluid or ambient) 32°F (0°C)
- Maximum temperature 300°F (149°C)
- Maximum operating pressure
- 300 psi (21 kg/cm2)
- 1000 psi (70 kg/cm2) – Stainless Steel models
This Item Usually Ships The Same Day!
Warranty: Quoted prices include standard factory warranties. Warranty requires install, start-up and operation as per the manufacturers IOM. Job Site Assistance: By Others Start-Up: By Others Commissioning: By Others: These services, if a project requires start up, they are responsibility of contractor or commissioning agent. Owner training assistance, as outlined in any equipment specifications the responsible of the commissioning agent. Clarifications & Exclusions 'ALTERNATES' are offered for consideration and will always be subject to the engineer's and owners approval. Excludes any seismic calculations or supports, coatings other than factory standard. Terms: prices are quoted are "each" (unless stated otherwise) and FOB point of origin with no freight allowed freight ships via common ground carrier, and inside continental US Only - any special shipping requirements to be responsibility of purchaser. We offer all prices less tax, with a validity of 30 days from the date quoted and all sales are final. Once items have shipped and left the warehouse National Pump Supply is not responsible for any damage caused during the shipping process. You must contact the shipper directly and file a claim with the shipping company. Lead Time: All prices offered are based on standard factory lead times (or) as stated within quotation. Expedited shipments may be available at an additional charge. Contact your Sales Engineer for the ETA of any specific equipment on any order or quotation.View AllClose