117640 Bell & Gossett Circuit Setter Balance Valve CB-12F 12" (Flanged)
- This Item Usually Ships The Same Day!
- $535.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
117640 Bell & Gossett Circuit Setter Balance Valve CB-12F 12" (Flanged) is a balance valve, a flow meter, a drip tight service valve. Designed, manufactured and tested to provide cost savings advantages of pre-set proportional balance. This system balance method, developed by Bell & Gossett, assures optimum system flow balance at minimum operating horse power. Each valve is a three function precision instrument providing flow balance, flow metering and shut-off. **Please note this item has to ship regular ground freight on a pallet because of size and weight.
The Bell & Gossett Circuit Setter Plus is a calibrated balance valve designed for pre-set proportional system balance. Since its introduction to the HVAC industry in 1968, the Bell & Gossett Circuit Setter has set the standard for proportionally balancing hydronic HVAC systems. This system balance method, developed by Bell & Gossett, assures optimum system flow balance at minimum pump operating horsepower. Valves can simply be pre-set using the B&G Circuit Setter Balance Valve Calculator, curve booklet G10091, or the System Syzer application for iPhone, iPad, or PC.
- Bell & Gossett Hydronic Balancing Solutions Brochure
- Bell & Gossett Circuit Setter Plus Calibrated Balance Valve Brochure
- Bell & Gossett Circuit Setter Plus Balance Valve Curves
- Bell & Gossett Circuit Setter Plus Balance Valve Submittal Sheet
- Bell & Gossett Circuit Setter Plus Valve 4" thru 12" Submittal Sheet
- Bell & Gossett Circuit Setter Plus Valve 4" thru 12" Size Instruction Manual
- Bell & Gossett Calibrated Circuit Setter Plus Calibrated Valve Instruction Manual
Circuit Setters are available in a wide range of sizes and styles to meet all your system demands. Brass valves, in sizes ½” through 3”, utilize a full port ball valve with calibrated nameplate and feature a memory stop and two integrated pressure/temperature ports for easy measurement. Additionally, All brass Circuit Setters are CSA certified to be in compliance with the low lead requirements of California, Vermont, Maryland, Louisiana, and NSF//ANSI 372.
For larger sized systems, Circuit Setters are available in ball style (2½” – 4”) and globe style (4” – 12”). Our globe style valves include a multi-turn stem, calibrated nameplate, memory button for easy re-setting of the valve position after shut-off/isolation, and integrated pressure/temperature ports.
Features & Benefits:
- Lead Free Brass Design
- Brass models ½” through 3” suitable for use in all potable water systems
- AB1953 Certified
- Vermont S152 Certified
- ANSI/NSF-61 Annex G Compliant
- Calibrated Accurate Flow Control and Measurement
- Sizes from ½” – 12”
- Ball valve style ½” through 4”
- Globe valve style 4” – 12”
- Multiple End Connections Available
- Union – Upstream (1/2” – 2”)
- Sweat (Female) and NPT (Male and Female) (1/2” – 2”)
- Flanged 2½” – 12”
- Grooved 4” – 12”
- Flow Range up to 7,200 GPM
- Pre-Balance Design Capability
- Integrated Valved Readout Ports
If you have any questions please give us a call at 1-800-781-7405 or email us your request. Sales@NationalPumpSupply.com