116432MF-133 Armstrong H-51 All Bronze Pump 1/4HP 1PH
- This Item Usually Ships The Same Day!
- Calculated at Checkout
116432MF-133 Armstrong H-51 All Bronze Pump 1/4HP 1PH.
- Armstrong S&H Pump Brochure
- Armstrong S&H Pump Installation Guide
- Armstrong "S" Series Pump Submittal Sheet
- Armstrong "H" Series Pump Submittal Sheet
- Armstrong Circulating Pump Parts List
- 106158-000 Armstrong Body Gasket
- 807436-001 Armstrong Coupler Assembly Flexible 1/2x1/2
- 875000-800 Armstrong Coupler Insert
- 816302-319 Armstrong NFI 5" Impeller
- 816706-021 Armstrong Seal Kit 1/2" STD/BF/AB
- 816141-001 Armstrong Mounted Motor Assembly 1/4 HP
- 816032MF-000 Armstrong Bearing Assembly
- 816999MF-041 Armstrong Shaft & Bearing Module
Armstrong 116432MF-133 Armstrong H-51 All Bronze Pump 1/4HP 1PH is suitable for applications such as hydronics heating and cooling, domestic water systems, multi-stage zoning and general industrial service. Both models are available in a wide range of sizes to match the performance requirements of any of these applications. Armstrong Series S & H circulators are durable and trusted products that have been used by hvac professionals for decades. Besides the existing Sleeve bearing design, Armstrong now has introduced the ‘Maintenance free’ design which has permanently lubricated ball bearings and require no maintenance at all.
- Standard three-piece design
- Radially-split body: Can be left in-line while servicing pump, eliminating disconnecting of pipes
- Oversized shaft: Made from special alloy steel
- Centrifugal impeller: Ensures maximum water delivery in the HVAC system
- Positive mechanical seal: ARMseal construction ensures many years of noise-free, trouble-free service
- Modular construction: Unique shaft and bearing module fits for ease of serviceability and reduced inventory costs