Bell & Gossett
116072 Bell & Gossett Series B-400 ASME Expansion Tank w/Sight Glass
- Please Contact Us For Lead Time!
- $425.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
116072 Bell & Gossett Series B-400 ASME Expansion Tank w/Sight Glass. Tank And Acceptance Volume Gallons: 106 Gallons (400) liters.
Bell & Gossett Expansion Tank Information:
- Bell & Gossett Series B ASME Expansion Tank Brochure
- Bell & Gossett Series D ASME Expansion Tank Brochure
- Bell & Gossett Pre-charged Bladder & Diaphragm Tanks ASME (B,D,B-LA) Instruction/Operating Manual
- Bell & Gossett Series "B" ASME Expansion Tank Submittal Sheet
- Bell & Gossett Series "B" ASME High Pressure Expansion Tank Submittal Sheet
- Bell & Gossett Series "D" ASME Pressurized Expansion Tank Submittal Sheet
- Bell & Gossett 175 psi Series "D" ASME Pressurized Expansion Tank Submittal Sheet
Bell & Gossett series B expansion tanks are ASME rated pre-charged bladder-type pressure vessels. The Series B tank is designed to absorb the expansion forces of heating/cooling system water while maintaining proper system pressurization under varying operating conditions. The heavy duty bladder contains system water thereby eliminating tank corrosion and water logging problems.
Please Contact Us For Lead Time!
Warranty: Quoted prices include standard factory warranties. Warranty requires install, start-up and operation as per the manufacturers IOM. Job Site Assistance: By Others Start-Up: By Others Commissioning: By Others: These services, if a project requires start up, they are responsibility of contractor or commissioning agent. Owner training assistance, as outlined in any equipment specifications the responsible of the commissioning agent. Clarifications & Exclusions 'ALTERNATES' are offered for consideration and will always be subject to the engineer's and owners approval. Excludes any seismic calculations or supports, coatings other than factory standard. Terms: prices are quoted are "each" (unless stated otherwise) and FOB point of origin with no freight allowed freight ships via common ground carrier, and inside continental US Only - any special shipping requirements to be responsibility of purchaser. We offer all prices less tax, with a validity of 30 days from the date quoted and all sales are final. Once items have shipped and left the warehouse National Pump Supply is not responsible for any damage caused during the shipping process. You must contact the shipper directly and file a claim with the shipping company. Lead Time: All prices offered are based on standard factory lead times (or) as stated within quotation. Expedited shipments may be available at an additional charge. Contact your Sales Engineer for the ETA of any specific equipment on any order or quotation.View AllClose