114760 McDonnell & Miller FS5-3/4 - 3/4" Flow Switch
- This Item Usually Ships The Same Day!
- Calculated at Checkout
114760 McDonnell & Miller FS5-3/4 - 3/4" Flow Switch 114760.
- For general purpose applications requiring low flow rate sensitivity
- In-line configuration eliminates need for a pipe tee
- Sizes available
- – 3⁄4″ NPT
- – 1″ NPT
- Materials of construction
- – Brass, carbon & EPDM elastomer (for water); Models FS5 & FS5-D
- – Stainless steel, carbon & Buna N (for water or water and petroleum base compounds) Models FS5-S & FS5-DS
- Single pole, double throw snap switch
- Sensitivity adjusting screw makes flow adjustment easy
- Optional feature
- – BSPT threads
- Minimum temperature (fluid or ambient) 32°F (0°C)
- Maximum temperature
- 225°F (107°C) – Stainless Steel models
- 250°F (121°C) – Brass
- Maximum operating pressure 150 psi (10.5 kg/cm2)
This Item Usually Ships The Same Day!
Warranty: Quoted prices include standard factory warranties. Warranty requires install, start-up and operation as per the manufacturers IOM. Job Site Assistance: By Others Start-Up: By Others Commissioning: By Others: These services, if a project requires start up, they are responsibility of contractor or commissioning agent. Owner training assistance, as outlined in any equipment specifications the responsible of the commissioning agent. Clarifications & Exclusions 'ALTERNATES' are offered for consideration and will always be subject to the engineer's and owners approval. Excludes any seismic calculations or supports, coatings other than factory standard. Terms: prices are quoted are "each" (unless stated otherwise) and FOB point of origin with no freight allowed freight ships via common ground carrier, and inside continental US Only - any special shipping requirements to be responsibility of purchaser. We offer all prices less tax, with a validity of 30 days from the date quoted and all sales are final. Once items have shipped and left the warehouse National Pump Supply is not responsible for any damage caused during the shipping process. You must contact the shipper directly and file a claim with the shipping company. Lead Time: All prices offered are based on standard factory lead times (or) as stated within quotation. Expedited shipments may be available at an additional charge. Contact your Sales Engineer for the ETA of any specific equipment on any order or quotation.View AllClose