110119MF-100 Armstrong H-51-3 Cast Iron Pump 1/4HP 3PH
- This Item Usually Ships The Same Day!
- Calculated at Checkout
110119MF-100 Armstrong H-51-3 Three Phase Cast Iron Bronze Fitted Pump w/ 1/4HP/3PH/208/230/460V Motor.
- Armstrong S&H Pump Brochure
- Armstrong S&H Pump Installation Guide
- Armstrong "S" Series Pump Submittal Sheet
- Armstrong "H" Series Pump Submittal Sheet
- Armstrong Circulating Pump Parts List
- 106158-000 Armstrong Body Gasket
- 807436-001 Armstrong Coupler Assembly Flexible 1/2x5/8
- 875000-800 Armstrong Coupler Insert
- 816302-319 Armstrong NFI 5" Impeller
- 816706-021 Armstrong Seal Kit 1/2" STD/BF/AB
- 830781-083 Armstrong Mounted Motor Assembly 1/4HP 3PH
- 816032MF-000 Armstrong Bearing Assembly
- 816999MF-041 Armstrong Shaft & Bearing Module
Armstrong In-Line Circulators are apart of the Series H. The 110119MF-100 Armstrong H-51-3 Three Phase Cast Iron Bronze Fitted Pump w/ 1/4 hp is suitable for hydronic heating and cooling, domestic water systems, multi-stage zoning and general industrial service applications. Built using a standard three-piece design that features a radially-split body, oversized shaft, centrifugal impeller, positive mechanical seal and modular construction, Armstrong Pumps Series H Circulators are a trusted, durable product that have been used by HVAC professionals for decades.
- Standard three-piece design
- Radially-split body: Can be left in-line while servicing pump, eliminating disconnecting of pipes
- Oversized shaft: Made from special alloy steel
- Centrifugal impeller: Ensures maximum water delivery in the HVAC system
- Positive mechanical seal: ARMseal construction ensures many years of noise-free, trouble-free service
- Modular construction: Unique shaft and bearing module fits for ease of serviceability and reduced inventory costs