Bell & Gossett Model UBV-1-1/2" NPT Combination Shut Off Valve
- Please Contact Us For Lead Time!
- Calculated at Checkout
Bell & Gossett Model UBV-1-1/2" NPT Combination Shut Off Valve. The Bell & Gossett UBV is a combination full port shut-off valve and union for use in HVAC systems. Valves are furnished standard with a hose and drain valve for servicing, one pressure / temperature port for commissioning, and one plugged 1⁄4" tap. A variety of pipe connections are available on both the fixed and union ends.
- Bell & Gossett Hydronic Balancing Solutions Brochure
- Bell & Gossett Coil Hookup Kits Instruction Manual
- Bell & Gossett Model UBV Shut Off Valve Submittal Sheet
Available kit accessories include the Model UBV Ball Valve, the Model UBY Integrated Y-Strainer and Shut-off/Isolation Valve, and the Model UA Union Accessory. The UBV and UBY feature a full port ball valve for shut-off/isolation of the coil from the rest of your system should maintenance or replacement of the coil become necessary. They include a standard pressure/temperature port for easy measurement of P across the coil and a drain valve to allow you to easily drain down the system should you need to perform maintenance or replace the coil. The UBY also integrates an in-line Y-strainer into the design ensuring your coils operate as efficiently as possible by providing clean system fluid and offers 2 additional accessory taps should you want additional pressure/temperature ports or air vents. The UA is installed to the discharge side of the coil and incorporates an air vent to aid with system draining and a pressure/temperature port for coil measurement. All three components include a union tailpiece outlet connection making them easy to install and disconnect from your system components such as the control valve or coil should repairs or replacements become necessary.
Kits can also ordered with steel flex hoses in standard lengths of 12", 18", 24", and 36" or custom hose lengths can be requested starting at 6". Bell & Gossett can also accommodate systems with insulation as coil kits can be requested with extended handles and extended and/or high velocity pressure/temperature ports, drain valves, and air vents.
Features & Benefits:
- Available in sizes 1/2"– 2"
- 100’s of Kit Configurations available
- Standard and Custom Kit Designs
- Kits Can Be Designed to Incorporate Any B&G Balance or Flow Limiting Valve
- UBV – Union Ended Ball Valve
- Full Port Ball Valve Provides Complete Shut-off/Isolation
- Standard Pressure/Temperature Ports for Easy P Measurement
- Drain Valve for Fast and Easy System Blow Down or Drainage
- UBY – Union Ended Ball Valve/Y-Strainer Combination
- Full Port Ball Valve for Shut-off/Isolation
- Integral Y-Strainer to Ensure Clean Fluid Enters the Coil
- One Standard Pressure/Temperature Port with two additional accessory taps for Easy P Measurement
- Standard Drain Valve for Fast and Easy System Blow Down or Drainage
- UA – Union Accessory
- Standard Pressure/Temperature Port for Easy P Measurement
- Air Vent for Quick and Easy System Draining
- Steel Flex Hoses Available
- Extended Accessories and Handles Available
- Multiple End Connections Available
- Union – Upstream (1/2" – 2")
- Sweat (Female) and NPT (Male and Female) (1/2" – 2")
If you have any questions please give us a call at 1-800-781-7405 or email us your request. Sales@NationalPumpSupply.com