You have of store credit. To use it, simply place your order and you will be able to choose store credit as the payment method when it comes time to pay for your order.
Taco 4900 Series Vortech & Bronze Air Separators
Taco 4900 Series Bronze Air Separators:
- The 4900 Series are designed for the complete elimination of air from closed loop heating and cooling systems up to a maximum temperature of 240°F and a maximum pressure of 150 PSI. The principle on which the Taco 4900 Series Air Separator is based is a patented and proven method of removing gases from water: the PALL ring process.
Taco Vortech Air Separators:
- Designed to provide an enhanced level of air removal in hydronic heating, cooling or combination systems. Air is quickly and efficiently separated and vented through a factory-installed Taco 3/4" Hy-Vent®. The Hy-Vent along with Taco's innovative tangential flow pattern and primary separation chamber make the Vortech the most effective and reliable air separator you can buy. It requires no minimum run of piping and the convenient 1/2" bottom tapping makes it easy to install an expansion tank. Maximum operating pressure of 150 PSI (1034 kPa) and maximum operating temperature of 240 °F (115 °C).
- Taco 4900 Series Air Separator Brochure
- Taco 4900 Vortech Series Air Separator Brochure
- Taco 4900 Series Air Separator Selection Chart
- Taco 4900 Series 3/4" - 2" Air Separator Instruction Sheet
- Taco 4900 Series Vortech Air Separator Submittal Sheet
- Taco 4900 Series Air Separator Press Connect Instructions
If you have any questions please give us a call at 1-800-781-7405 or email us your request. Sales@NationalPumpSupply.com