You have of store credit. To use it, simply place your order and you will be able to choose store credit as the payment method when it comes time to pay for your order.
B&G e-1510 Pumps
Bell & Gossett e-1510 End-Suction Pumps Are Custom Built To Order. Please Contact Us For Lead Time & Pricing.
If you have pictures of the data plate please email them to us at: Sales@NationalPumpSupply.com.
- B&G e-1510 Technical Brochure
- B&G e-1510 Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual
- B&G e-1510 Pump Curves
- B&G e-1510 Stainless Steel Impeller Trimming Instructions
- B&G e-1510 Stuffing Box Replacement Parts List
- B&G e-1510 Standard Design Replacement Parts List
Bell & Gossett has redesigned the complete line of its best-in-class 1510 pump – now called the e-1510– to provide the highest overall efficiency in the end-suction market for HVAC and plumbing applications. With the largest Efficiency Island compared to other similar pumps, the e-1510 reduces electricity consumption, improves overall system performance and lowers life cycle costs.
This new and extensive efficiency profile enables users to maintain significantly higher levels of efficiency over a much wider range of operating conditions. The Series e-1510’s dramatic improvement in efficiency is the result of cutting edge computational fluid dynamics (CFD) design technology, deep hydraulic engineering expertise, and Xylem’s comprehensive knowledge of HVAC and plumbing applications. The new Bell & Gossett Series e-1510 is available in 26 sizes and a variety of configuration options that enables customization and flexibility to fit a broad range of operating conditions.
Features & Benefits
- True Back Pullout
- Internally Self-Flushing Mechanical Seal
- Computer Controlled Impeller Balancing
- Heavy Duty, Rugged Baseplate
- Solid-Foot Mounted Volute
- Center Drop-Out Spacer Coupling
- ANSI/OSHA-Compliant Coupling Gaurd
- Patented i-ALERT Condition Monitor Option