1BL033 Bell & Gossett PL-55 Pump 2/5 HP Motor
- This Item Usually Ships The Same Day!
- Calculated at Checkout
The 1BL033 Bell & Gossett PL-55 Pump 2/5 HP 230/60/1. Motor for hydronic heating and cooling in closed loop systems. The Model PL-55 is permanently lubricated with a 2/5 HP, 3250 RPM, 230/60/1 three phase motor. Flanges available separately in 3/4" through 1-1/2" IPS.
- 189577LF Bell & Gossett PL Series Seal Kit
- 189172 Bell & Gossett Series PL Noryl Impeller
- 118368 Bell & Gossett Flange Gasket
- P83031 Bell & Gossett Flange Fastener Pack
- 101001 Bell & Gossett 3/4" Flange Set
- 101002 Bell & Gossett 1" Flange Set
- 101003 Bell & Gossett 1-1/4" Flange Set
- 101004 Bell & Gossett 1-1/2" Flange Set
Residential and light commercial heating and potable water systems.
- B&G’s powerful, dry-motor design delivers exceptional performance
- 25% more efficient than competition
- Precision-machined and balanced alloy steel rotor for superior performance.
- Solid "Stiff-Shaft" design is constructed of high-strength alloy steel impervious to cracking caused by thermal stresses.
- XL-11™ Precision-Crafted Bearing System
- Permanently oil lubricated
- Completely maintenance free
- Advanced close-coupled design increases pump life and efficiency, assures dependable seasonal start-ups and can easily handle difficult water conditions
- Tough, durable seal system features a carbon/silicon carbide seal on a stainless steel shaft sleeve for long life and rugged operation
- Double sided stainless steel neck ring for optimum efficiency